In a Hurry? Check Our Top #1 Recommended Product
|Outland Firebowl 870 Premium
||Outland Firebowl||19 x 19 x 11 inches||Check Price On Amazon|
If you don’t have too much time to read the whole article, Save your time and read Outland Firebowl Short Review.
The Outland fire bowl 870 Outdoor fire pit is unique and compact enough to accommodate any of your occasions. Whether it is an impromptu party in your backyard or a big event, you can bring this unit quickly.
Campfire is not space-consuming, easy to carry, and also environmental-friendly. This is the best option for all camping trips.
You can carry it easily and use it as it is.
This fire pit is safe for the environment so that it can sustain most campfire bans. You can get a portable fire pit for your camping activity.
This fire pit is one of a kind. It’s easy to carry and pack away when you travel. It’s made of stainless steel, and it’s effortless to assemble and disassemble. The Outland Firebowl 870 premium fire pit is portable and can be taken anywhere.
This article will learn all facts about Outland fire bowl 870 premium, its specifications, key features, pros and cons, and much more details.
Outland Firebowl 870 Premium – Best Small Fire Pit
When the weather gets a bit colder, thousands of people are looking for a way to make their outdoor living space more enjoyable. Most people think of a fireplace, but it just isn’t practical in some areas.
That is where products like the Outland Firebowl 870 Premium Outdoor Portable Propane Gas Fire Pit with Cover & Carry Kit, 19-Inch Diameter 58,000 BTU with Auto-Ignition come into play.
This product is an excellent alternative to a wood-burning fire pit, and it is very easy to use and operate.
This Firebowl 870 Premium is small and portable but generates a powerful fire wherever you place it—delivering top-quality performance while looking pleasing!
The 870 is a very light and compact spotlight for any outdoor activity. And it works in many different weather conditions, unlike other similar products manufactured by competitors out there.
With its small, compact, and minimalist design, this table is suitable to fit in any space you have available.
It’s a bowl made of steel that is enamel-painted and weather-resistant.
It doesn’t require any assembly and is very handy to carry around. The survival fire pit is CSA-approved and works great at a campsite.
What’s Inside The Box
- The size of this portable fire pit is 19 -inches, and it comes with a ten-foot pre-attached propane hose.
- This particular fire pit comes with four sturdy legs called a lid, making transportation easy.
- It comes with two different-sized fire stones and a torch, so you get the look you want, whether it’s a bit fire-side or a full-blown forest fire. The gas tube is a ring that distributes the flame nicely for your good pleasure.
- When testing for leakage, make sure to spray soapy water on all joints because, as an informed consumer, there are no risks you’re taking, so be careful of what you get hiding under those mountains of plastic wrap that can eat right through the skin at 3,000 degrees F.
- Cover carry kit and a fully adjustable regulator with a shiny chrome finish so you can adjust flame height to your preference.
- Most people love to take the fire pit in the carry bag, but this fire pit comes without a carry bag, and it’s purchased separately. We recommend the outland living fire bowl carry bag for your 870 models.
- 4.4-Lb natural lava rock set designed to enhance the flickering effect of your fire pit.
Perfect No Mess Campfire
You no longer have to choose between the smoky, dirty campfire or filling up your gas tank, or purchasing enough firewood for the entire night.
Those days are over, and we are happy to introduce you to our propane outdoor fire pit. The perfect outdoor centerpiece for all of your upcoming camping trips, RV travels, tailgating get-togethers, beach parties, and family evenings on the backyard patio.
Compact And Easy To Transport
Going on a trip and want to make sure you can enjoy the outdoors like never before? Well, we’ve got just the right thing for you.
This cute little firepit will enable your camping and outdoor experience without burning your hand or giving off toxic fumes or soot. Set up is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3, thanks to its portable size and unique matchless ignition feature, which ensures you’ll be able to start a fire within minutes.
Its weatherproof design permits use all year round; bring this lightweight beauty anywhere!
The Outland Firebowl Premium is built to last, thanks to its robust steel construction with a protective enamel finish.
It’s also outfitted with a superior stainless steel burner, fasteners, and belt, making it an excellent choice for people who want a fire pit that will last for years of enjoyment.
Diameter Of The Bowl
The diameter of this item is approximately twelve inches (14″) while the height is approximately eight (8″) inches. It’s dimension is L 19″ x W 19″ x H 11″.
If you are a camper, you need to buy this 870 model, and we HAD to make sure we had a way to cause fires.
It comes with a lid! You can turn it on and off, just like a lamp! It is the best for safety reasons as we were camping all summer, and no open wood fires were allowed.
It has various heights for the flame (from low to high) and a **lid so you can turn it off and you are done**!
No more making sure the fire is completely out.
Built To Conquer The Elements
This propane fire pit is designed with functions and form in mind. It is made of high-quality steel and finished in polished enamel. It is the right choice for campers to take on the next adventure.
Best For Courtyard At Home
This fire pit is perfect for the two of us out in the courtyard, and it puts out a lot of heat and will please many more around it.
We’re taking it on our RV trip to visit family. The front yard must be cleared to use it, so we won’t be able to relax in the comfort of our home when using this portable fire pit, but that’s OK because packing up will take no time at all.
I haven’t taken the time to measure how much propane this fire pit uses relative to how many logs one usually needs to carry outside and place on a regular bonfire, but it will work perfectly in any event.
How Long Does Outland Firebowl 870 Premium Long Last
The average time that any propane heater will last means you can rest assured when adding an extra 20 lbs. propane tank for the winter months.
91000 BTUs are provided by 1 gallon of this product. Each 20 lb. tank holds about 4 gallons making 364,000 BTUs per extra tank. 58000 BTU/hr is about how much a firepit will use at maximum setting.
Hence, you divide 364,000 by 58,000, giving you just 6 hours of continuous heat.
Does This Fireplace Make a Loud Hissing Sound When Turned On High
Yes, it does make a slight hissing noise (due to the steam being channeled through it at high speeds.)
However, if placed on grass or something soft, the sound would likely be very quiet.
Most product is designed to work on hard surfaces, and unfortunately, there is no way to insulate the machine to get rid of the hissing noise completely.
Does This Have An Auto Shut-off Function Where Gas Shuts Off, Flames Are Out
The Outland Living Premium Firebowl does not feature an auto shut-off.
However, a breakaway switch attached to a 20-foot safety cord must be securely plugged in and oriented parallel to the emergency shut-off button located on the actual fire bowl itself.
Difference Between Outland Firebowl And It’s Premium Version
Firebowls come in a variety of models and sizes. The following table details some of the key differences between the Outland Firebowl and its premium version.
- Decorative Stainless Steel Belt surrounding the bowl
- Automatic Ignition
- Fasteners and Stainless Steel Burner
- The weight of this portable propane fire pit is 24 pounds, which is easy to transport.
- It comes with a 10-foot hose with a gas pressure regulator attached.
- The outland 870 premium fire pit is CSA approved, so you can use it in the fire restrictions areas.
- The output of this fire pit is 58,000 BTU burner.
- It comes with a cover that has to carry straps.
- The auto-ignition feature starts the fire quickly without any lighter or matches.
- It comes with 4.4 lb lava rocks. If you need more lava rocks, we will also recommend purchasing extra.
- The dimension of the outland 870 models is 19″ Diameter x 11″ High.
- The fire will be smoke-free and more enjoyable than wood.
- The fire pit is safe
- Great Design
- Valve knob control
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to setup
- Easy to move
- Great cover bonus
- Puts out really good heat
- Slightly expensive
- One buyer is saying products arrived in damaged condition.
- Difficult use at the start
That was all about the outland firebowl 870 premium, and I hope now every confusion is clear to you about this product.
If you want a good fire pit that looks convenient and safe, then Outland’s Firebowl 870 Premium Portable Propane Fire Pit is the right choice.
This fire bowl will go with every place your heart prompts you to have a fire pit. It can be a patio, beachside party, inside a forest or in front of your campervan, and it is safe and efficient and will be worth every penny.
How was your experience with the outland firebowl premium 870? Let us know in the comments section below. It will help our readers.